Today is your day Boomer! Seek water my Boomer friends.....as in this picture, get close to it and IN IT as much as possible in this heat wave. That's what I am doing as I head off for a few days at my summer cabin on a big, beautiful, coooooooooooooooooool lake in the BC Interior! This cabin has no air conditioning, but the lake next to it does have continuous afternoon breeze, and an ideal wharf for numerous dips in the refreshing water. It also sports a nice tree nearby which affords me with shady spots on that same dock in the hot afternoons. As well, my powerboat is making the trip....so there is more fresh air the faster you go. All this comes after many days mostly stuck inside my house watching the thermometer climb. What a nice change! But it also means a few days without doing my daily blog. Sorry readers, but cool water and vacation come first! See you soon and cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog