Today is your day Boomer! Never thought I would be a Baby Boomer model! Excited to share that my nephew just launched his new dry bag and I got to be his first and only Boomer model. Check out this new bag. It keeps your gear dry when you are out paddling, hiking or your favourite Boomer activity. It’s not only durable and practical, it’s well designed and reasonably priced. It also comes in two sizes and two colours, blue like I am wearing in the photo, and black. It has openings at each end for easy access to your gear. It also comes with a strap so you can wear it on your back or you can attach it to your kayak or paddle board. I love supporting young entrepreneurs like my nephew. Share with anyone you think might be interested. You can search for his bag on Amazon at “Riptide adventure gear - waterproof dual entry dry bag with shoulder strap”. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog