Today is your day Boomer! I haven't seen so many Boomers in one place since a Doobie Brothers concert I went to a few years ago. It was this past weekend and it was the Peach City Beach Cruise in Penticton, B.C. established 23 years ago. "Joined by the weekly downtown markets on Main Street, Western Canada's premier car show returned with 775 vehicles, live entertainment, food trucks and family-friendly activities."(Summerland Review Newspaper) What a great spot for this type of event! A cross-city cruise between the two lakes on the Friday night, the big car showing all day Saturday, and a pancake breakfast and awards Sunday. My wife and I met friends there who had their restored Dodge Challenger on display and thoroughly enjoyed it! Cruise President Donna Reimann adds "There's really something magical about this show." and it helps kick-off summer. I agree, and by the way, I loved all the "car talk" as I passed by....stuff like under the hood, paint colour, wax and shine, engine power, accessories etc. Boomers(mostly men) just doing their thing. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog