Today is your day Boomer! Sorry blog readers, I took a little time off recently to work on our family summer cabin(no internet there!) and go fishing and socializing with my older siblings...more on that in a coming blog. But I did return home for my birthday bash on the 6th day of the 6th month and I turned 66. A lot of 6's it seems....so what does this mean? According to indiatimes.com, "Numerology 6 is the 'Mother' of all numbers since it links families and keeps people together. Because numerology number 6 is trustworthy, sympathetic, gentle, and loving, they should work in teaching, nursing, and assistance." I did, I did! I worked as a teacher for three decades and some would say I have a nurturing personality by offering my personal advice in a regular blog. I do give suggestions on some important things like politics, culture, recreation, and health....all concerns, I think, to an average Boomer. In the meantime, I keep trucking along in Boomerhood enjoying life, friends, a little bit of work, and family. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog