Today is your day Boomer! Game on.....that is board game on. It is the holidays, it is snowing again, and-if you are lucky-some family is around. Now is the time to pick up that old game sitting in the closet downstairs and give it another try! I know some games like Monopoly may take a few hours to play, but I've got an idea for you. Many game companies are making "short" versions of the same thing(see picture). I like them. You may have a spare half to one hour before dinner, so play the card game Monopoly. I find the original game slow and frustrating, while this new game is flashier and quick. You can play a best of three easily in an hour! That's right....three Monopolies in one hour. So, spend some money, try some new games, challenge your spouse or family member, and live it up! By the way, my favourite game is Kings Cribbage. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog