Today is your day Boomer! I love it when I see stories like this in the media. Local weatherman predicts we have "turned the corner" on winter! It is only late January, so optimist as I am, this makes me feel great for Boomers! Many of us are stuck in houses, condos, and RVs during this long, COVID winter......and if you are following the rules of our provincial health officer, we are staying mostly isolated. This means you can be active like skiing(see picture), but it also means the end is in sight. An early spring is a strong possibility; that means you can golf and ski on the same day during Spring Break and anticipate seeing some new greenery during a stark time of brown! But do you trust these weather forecasters? I do. I had a friend who did this for a living and he explained all the technology and collaboration behind their predictions; plus, I also follow the weather forecasting every day because I am an "outside" active person and I can tell you it is pretty accurate! So, don't worry...be happy. Winter is almost gone and that is awesome for Boomers! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog