Today is your day Boomer! Looking at this picture, I am reminded of the children's nursery rhyme "Do You Know the Muffin Man?". Well, apparently that is me! And that is hard to believe because I grew up not doing any baking; my mother did it all and now my wife does. So, why me now? Because, as a retired Boomer, I want to try some new things. I want more variety in my life and I shouldn't be afraid to try. It is also because my wife still works part time and is busier than I. Well, it was easy. I just Googled "raison bran muffins" and got to choose from hundreds of recipes. I even consulted with my mother-in-law for tips and her personal recipe. Wow, they turned out great! One tip for you....use a recipe with molasses for extra flavour and moist muffins. And Boomers, let's continue to experiment with life. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog