Today is your day Boomer! And I think today is another good day to celebrate being "Canadian" as Donald Trump's second impeachment trial begins in Washington. We could wear red and white or watch a little hockey, but.....wait a minute, how about erecting our maple leaf flag on the front of our houses? My in-laws used to do this on their retirement home on Vancouver Island and I always thought it was a great idea! Why not celebrate living in one of the best countries in the world? A nation of freedom, democracy, diversity, a relatively-clean environment, and human rights. They do it alot in America where pride seems to spill over on numerous occasions. But I do see it here too....and often on the front of Boomer homes. In fact, my next-door neighbour proudly displays his flag, just like schools do. Way to go Canuck Boomers! I say show your loyalty, raise your respect, and appreciate what we've got.....up here in the Great White North! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog