Today is your day Boomer! For me, optimism is the spice of life! I look out my window today and I see all the snow in my backyard has disappeared from yesterday; the temperature forecast is 9 degrees, and February is gone in less than a week. Even the local weatherman, an expert meteorologist, stated recently that we are "pretty much done with winter in the valley bottoms". You know what this means? Spring has sprung.....I hope. Except in the mountain highway passes. Don't expect anything different up there, at least for awhile yet. So, we shouldn't travel outside of our local health region....according to COVID health recommendations and the mountain snow. We'll continue to stick it out and get ready for the green, green grass of spring. Yes! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog