Today is your day Boomer! Some of my blog entries in the past two months have insisted that you go "up" in elevation to escape the dreary days of COVID and winter. I have included fantastic pictures of clear, sunny days on mountains filled with snow. Nice, but.....I was wrong. Take a look at this picture. It comes from my daughter who lives close to the Fraser River and Pacific Ocean near Delta, B.C.. It too is beautiful.....low elevation, marsh land, an incredible sky, and walking trails galore! This reminds me that there is beauty no matter where we live in this province! It is "Beautiful British Columbia" and Boomers are very lucky to live here.....and walk, and jog, and bike where ever we want. It must be so. Just ask all the former Alberta/Saskatchewan retirees who now make their home here. I'll stop there. Time for a walk. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog