Today is your day Boomer! How many of you Boomer males looked like this in your prime? Probably, quite a few including me as I sported hair down around my shoulders for awhile...as did my older brother. Even this "James Bond" guy did in the 1990s! And then the "mullet" came in style for awhile as guys left their hair long in the back, but cut it shorter on top and the sides. I didn't like it.....and I'm not sure I like long grey hair on Boomers today in their age 55-75 age range. Quite often it is very grey or even white, it often covers bald spots, and seems kind of out of style. But it is still out there.....and alot! I recently went to a Doobie Brothers concert and not only was the band sporting long, scraggly hair.....but so was half the audience. The rampant smell of pot was also permeating the air. I leave it up to you Boomers; personally, I have graduated to a shorter, sportier hair look. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog