Today is your day Boomer! I am back after a week of renovations at my family summer cabin....and I have a renewed apppreciation for all the "handyman" people in this world. Wow, talk about skill. You don't realize it until you see them in action day after day. Last week, it was my niece's husband who donated his very-valuable holiday time, expertise, and tools to our very-needy cottage. It needed new flooring, molding, some gyprock board patching, new door locks, a new water pump system, and various other minor improvements to get it ready for family summer fun time.....and with a little help from me and other family members, he did it all with great skill and vigour! It was amazing to see this man in action, and all his techniques to get these little and big jobs done! Thank you so much!!! It honestly was inspiring.....and he is a great role model for all of us Boomers who are trying to become more "handy" around our own houses. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog