Today is your day Boomer! My wife spent the past two weeks away from me caring for a sick relative, so I was all alone as a male bachelor. This was good and bad. Good because I could watch more sports on TV and do less cleaning.....but, bad because my meals were less-healthy, I was lonely at times, and I had to do the chores she normally does! And she does alot!! Lots of little things that I sometimes take for granted like watering plants. Boomer men, do the medical research. We will all live longer as married/common law couples than we would as singles. We get better exercise, socialization and companionship, balanced diets, and love! We may all appreciate short times away from our spouse, but ultimately our lives are much better with them around! Surely...."absence does make the heart grow fonder." Cheers to my wife!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog