Today is your day Boomer! Yes, let's make the most of every day in our retirement. Most of us are kind of stuck inside during this time of COVID, but it doesn't mean we can't try new things. I read an article the other day about "appreciating the little things in life".....and I think it really applies to us Boomers. A few ideas for you: try a new cooking recipe, spend quality time with your dog, weed out your old clothes, begin spring planting indoors, practice extra time on your ukelele, virtually call an old friend, bake bread for the first time, paint a portrait instead of a landscape, begin writing a blog like me, or do what my 90-year-old father does and pencil sketch the faces of friends. There are lots of "little thing" ideas out there.....but wait, I just got an e-mail from my tennis buddies and our season starts this week!! YEH!!!! Can't wait! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog