Today is your day Boomer! Yesterday was the first day of GOLF season for me and because of the warm weather, this is the earliest start in years! Wow....what a day, and was I ever surrounded by a multitude of Boomers. Mostly men, by the way, because this is a recreational sport dominated by males. But there is one "bee in my bonnet" I want to say as the season gets underway. Boomers....make this walk in the park chasing a little white ball about exercise plus sport. So many guys yesterday were on carts....chugging along for 4 hours. For me, I always walk and my pedometre recorded almost 16,000 steps.....so good for me! I know, I know, some Boomers need carts for medical reasons....but some are just lazy and want to ride, drink, and socialize. You need to break that habit or at least compromise and walk every second day or every second 9 holes. Try it.....your body will love it and it is all about health. Cheers.

Comments

  1. For those of you that read my blog every day, thank you so much! For those that tune in once in a while, I appreciate it......and for everyone, just a note that I will take next week off for a family holiday. See you soon! Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog