Today is your day Boomer! 109 years ago this week, the famous ocean liner Titanic hit an iceberg and sunk off the shores of Newfoundland. The ship was filled with older tourists, many of whom perished in the cold, icey waters. OK, why is this topic in my Boomer blog? Well, I don't know about you but I can't even think about getting on another big ship in the near future. It's not about the fear of sinking, but more about a sinking feeling that I have. Yes, cruise ships are havens for Boomers and many are going back to them this fall. Thousands will live in cramped, crowded conditions for days or weeks and will socialize all day and night. We know many will be vaccinated, but large numbers of Boomers are refusing to get the shot.....I guess, hoping for herd immunity. Or they don't believe in vaccines or whatever reason they may have. Wow. In my opinion, that is quite a risk for both groups of people. But maybe science will prove me wrong and all will be good. I hope so....Bon Voyage Boomers. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog