Today is your day Boomer! And today is my day.....finally! It is my COVID shot day, but first I have to talk about my daughter. Here she is in her "vaccine" picture from Sunday night with a huge smile of relief on her face. She is a teacher in the Lower Mainland where pandemic cases are very high and her school has had several incidents in the past months. Here is a situation where I truly support front-line workers, many of whom are younger, getting vaccines before older Boomers! My daughter has been surrounded by COVID stress for over a year and this should really make a difference in her life! As for me, I went through the proper registration process and am definitely ready for the big shot today. But, I also know that I can't change my personal habits right away and I have to think about all of society. We, including all Boomers, are in this together. Let's all follow health regulations and stick it out! Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog