Today is your day Boomer! As a high school teacher, I taught kids for thirty years. And every day was different and every student was unique. Those kids would surprise me on a regular basis with an action or thought that would blow my mind.....including the four-year-old in this picture who has words of wisdom for us Boomers. Every day is a NEW day, so it's going to be GOOD day! What a revelation, what an optimist.....and this from a child who hasn't even made it to kindergarten yet! So, let's take his/her advice and appreciate these new, good days and make the most of them. The weather this week in my region, the Okanagan Valley, is fantastic.....sunny and warm. Get outside, try something different, challenge yourself, follow COVID guidelines but get other friends involved, and inspire yourself! One example for me: last spring I went kayaking on a sunny day with a thin sheet of ice to paddle through. It was an amazing experience, one I will always remember! Boomers, let's go get life. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog