Today is your day Boomer! I mentioned in my blog last week that my wife and I are taking a one-year hiatus from camping....but that doesn't mean that you have to. The woods and waterfalls are calling you and I think you should go, but I do have some camping......I mean, COVID camping tips for Boomers this summer. (1) take a look at this picture and see how this new pandemic tent serves a dual function: it keeps the rain out and the virus out (2) camp in the bush far away from crowded provincial sites (3) if you must go to BC government campgrounds, avoid double sites and their close proximity (4) speaking of closeness, stay away from "cheek-to-jowl" sites at private campgrounds (5) use your own bathrooms in your own RVS and stay away from those possibly-infested public washrooms (6) bring disinfectant wipes with you when taking the grandkids to the campground playgrounds (7) watch out for crowded areas like beaches, amphitheatres, boat launches, and main trails. Otherwise, have fun in the great outdoors and maybe I'll see you next year.....not. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog