Today is your day Boomer! What are you looking forward to this summer? Boomers, let's imagine for a moment we are NOT in the 97th...or whatever wave, of this pandemic and life will soon be back to normal. Let's think about the warm days ahead and the things you really want to do! Make a list like me. Let's see, I know. Get out in my powerboat, with family and friends, and swim, and fish, and cliffjump, and tube, and wakeskate and, and....Oh, number 2: go fishin' for big rainbows in the backcountry with my siblings and my 90-year-old Dad! Number 3: spend those lazy, crazy days of summer at my lake cabin with huge family dinners on the porch overlooking the aqua-blue water! Number 4: going winetasting with another couple and having a big barbeque in the backyard. Number 5: not wearing a damn mask every damn day everywhere! What a dream....what a fantasy. Oh, I have to go now as I am scheduled to watch another government announcement on travel restrictions. Cheers!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog