Today is your day Boomer! And what a good day for a waterfall hike! Yes, this is me a few days ago at Hardy Falls near Peachland in the Okanagan. Only a 10 minute walk from the main highway with a beautiful trail and crisscross bridges, this small waterfall takes you away from your daily stresses and enhances your mood. And it seems like I get the same feeling when I visit any waterfall. You kind of get lost in the scenery, the rushing water, the beauty, and the ambience. It is a great, great feeling and even better because I shared it with my dog and a family member! Interested, but don't know where to go? Of course, you can Google anything.....but there is a new book out that I hear is pretty good for Boomers; it is called "Waterfall Hikes in Southern British Columbia" and is available online and in book stores. Boomers love to walk and hike....and this is always a feel-good, motivating destination! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog