Today is your day Boomer! I certainly hope you enjoyed Mothers Day yesterday with the rest of the world! It is a special day that celebrates "Mom" and everything that she does with and for all of her family. I spent it in-person with my wife and one son (a beautiful outdooor brunch, a walk in the woods, and a boche ball game!), virtually with my other two children (a special dinner) and on the phone with my mother-in-law! It was a marvellous sunny day.....but it was also another day without my own Mom who passed away 26 years ago at the tender age of 64. My Mom and I were very close, we had a great relationship, and she was always so caring and thoughtful regarding her children and grandchildren! I miss her still. Cheers, and don't forget to celebrate those special days Boomers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog