Today is your day Boomer! I can't help it.....I have to listen to The Beatles music regularly. I grew up listening to John, Paul, George, and Ringo and I just can't stop. It is so simple, at times, and so varied with orchestral assistance in other songs. It has toe-tapping beats, memorable lyrics, and major hits galore. Just think: Love Me Do, Let It Be, Get Back, Rocky Racoon, Come Together, Here Comes The Sun, Eight Days A Week, Norweigan Wood....just to name a few songs. So, I ask, is there anything wrong with us Boomers NOT listening to modern music and focussing instead on the old stuff? Not a chance. It is our lives and we can make personal choices that help us stay happy. By the way.....if you can, go to a McCartney concert. It was, by far, the best concert of my life! Rock on Beatles and Boomers! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog