Today is your day Boomer! I have an idea....if you can, Boomers, buy and do everything recreational in pairs. Look at the picture and see me with my TWO kayaks and then imagine yourself out on a picture-perfect, calm lake with your best friend, sibling, or partner. I did this yesterday with my retired friend, and we talked and exercised away 2 and 1/2 hours easily. Time went by so quickly and there is always someone to take pictures! As well, it is like having a jogging partner; one person always inspires the other to go, even when the other person has mixed feelings. Tomorrow, I will do the same with another friend....a fishin' buddy, as we will adventure into the wilderness and attempt to capture large, hungry rainbow trout on the end of a flyline. Pack the food, pack the beer, and off we go. I think it is always better to SHARE our Boomer experiences. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog