Today is your day Boomer! June is a geat month for a Boomer guy like me. I mean I just celebrated a birthday and with three kids, Father's Day is coming up soon. But I didn't realize there were so many "other" days to recognize and celebrate (see picture) and many of them relate to Boomers. Just check out the list for this week: (1)VCR Day (wow.....we lived, ate, and breathed VCR tape recordings for so long Boomers!) (2) World Gin Day (nice, cold drink anyone?) (3)Best Friends Day (I am headed out on my power boat with my best friend this morning!) (4) Visit Your Doctor Day (good advice for those Boomers who seem to think they are invincible and will never get sick!). At the very least, schedule an appointment. And the list goes on. Boomers, it looks like we can celebrate something almost every single day! And why not? We worked a long time, raised many children, and saved a lot of pennies. Enjoy life and happy retirement! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog