Today is your day Boomer! OK, OK, I know many Boomers are old fashioned....but cellphones are one item I don't worry too much about. I sport the lowest cellphone bill one can have....about 15 dollars a month, I think. I have an old I-phone, and when it dies I will likely take over another old one handed down from my wife or daughter. And it's fine with me. I use them....I just am not addicted to them like so many younger people. In fact, I still have a "landline" like many of my Boomer friends, and I love the picture of this old phone because it brings back so many memories. Memories like my old phone system where we had party lines, lines with operators, and very shortened phone numbers. When I was a kid, our phone number was 67. That's right.....good ol' 67, and later, I can remember cringing and practically crying when BC Tel told us that we had to start dialing 10 numbers to get a hold of anyone! Fortunately, we are still holding steady at ten, unless it is long distance and then we have to add a "1". Oh boy, what's next? Cheers to the good old days Boomers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog