Today is your day Boomer! Well, this past weekend was my BIG day! I headed to the mountains of the BC Interior with a friend and caught 162 rainbows at a "secret" lake. That's a lot of fish and....a lot of fun. Now is the time to go Boomers. June is an excellent time for fishing as the lakes are stocked and full, the water is cold, the fish flesh is firm and tasty, and the fish are fighting and hungry! By the way, it is "sport" fishing for me as I only kept two of all those fish and we always fish with barbless hooks. Today, my hands still smell a little fishy and I noticed some slime and blood on one of my jackets.....but my memories are fresh and unforgetable! Tomorrow on my blog, I will share a little more on the benefits of fishing for Boomers and the pleasures of the overall experience. See you tomorrow. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog