Today is your day Boomer! Age 55-75 means you are a Boomer and I am happy to say that some famous people are qualified. I don't even need complete names for these two actors. Sly is 75 and Arnie is 73 and I am proud to say they provided a lot of entertainment for us Boomers as we swept through young adulthood. The Rambo and Terminator movie series were such big hits and vaulted these two men to superstardom. They also reinforced the notion that "action" movies were big blockbusters and sequels were moneymakers too. I looked forward to each and everyone.....but I did make one mistake with one of the Rambo flics. I decided it was a good "first date" movie for a new girlfriend.....but she was just not into blood, gore, shooting, violence, and thrills. I found out later, after no second date, that a RomCom would have been a better choice for this church-going girl. By the way, I saw the Sly movie again two days later! Maybe, just maybe, Boomers, we should watch them all again. "I'll be back" again tomorrow readers. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog