Today is your day Boomer! Looking to invest in the future.....looking for a good way to earn money in your retirement? No, I am not one to give you financial advice, but........global warming means warmer days and more sunshine right? It also means more bad stuff like forest fires, wacky weather, and melting of the polar ice caps. But.....look at this picture and imagine a place like the biggest desert in the world with a global purpose?! The Sahara becomes a world provider of power instead of just a big, stinking, hot, sand pit! Would you invest in something like this? I might, not only for myself and my bank account, but more for global access to cheap electricity. By the way, 13% of the world, about 940 million people, do not have access to power. That is ridiculous. As a 1st world Boomer, I can afford a lot of things.....maybe, just maybe, I have to start thinking more "globally". More "we than me"! Cheers Boomers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog