Today is your day Boomer! And what a day it will be for me! It is my anniversary and no, I am not going fishing. But, I can tell you that my wife purchased a new fly fishing reel as a gift for me! It is shown in this picture and it is just perfect! She did the same thing for me when we were married 31 years ago. We received alot of household items-like dishes, salad bowls, crystal, towels-but it was her idea to hold back 80$ and give it to me for a new fly rod. I used it all those years and it caught many big fish......and now she has done it again. What a great anniversary gift! By the way, I can't tell you what I bought her (because she reads my blog!)but I know she will like it, and we are going out for a nice dinner later in the evening. Boomers, with all the bad news out there right now, let's still celebrate the good times! Happy anniversary to my lovely wife, and cheers all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog