Today is your day Boomer! As a consistent reader of my blog, you probably realize that I am a bit of an optimist. But, considering what is going on in our world right now....I am getting a little down right now. Yesterday, I drove through continuous forest fires and black/orange thick smoke for five hours trying to get home and then we hit another new one just off the highway as we got close to home. It is still spreading and threatening homes today. The Afghanistan situation has also depressed me; Canada and the US fought there for a long, long time....only to recently withdraw and then see the Taliban retake power in the nation so quickly. The images on TV are very disheartening. Also, the COVID pandemic is well into a stage four and the unvaccinated don't seem to be taking it seriously....especially younger people. Canada's prime minister called an election for mid-September when all this bad stuff is happening and that is hard to understand. Whew....I need a break from all this bad news. Hope tomorrow is better Boomers. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog