Today is your day Boomer! "It's a dog's life." Have you heard this expression before and what does it mean? Well, the official definition implies if you, Boomers, live a dog's life, it is bad....it is supposed to be a miserable, depressing existance. But not for my dog. She looks kind of sad in this picture, but only because she can't decide which ball to chew or roll around on. I brought home 6 used tennis balls from the courts yesterday and gave them to her all at once! Poor girl, she is just confused. Add this to the bucket of balls outside(where there are 13 more!) and you can only say this dog is spoiled. And....I throw balls for her twice a day in the backyard and she gets at least one long walk, sometimes two, every day! Also yesterday, she received a brush and trim from my wife which always results in a milkbone reward and she had a dog friend come and stay for three days earlier in the week. It's a dog's life....huh?! Just change the definition. I think I want a dog's life and so would many other Boomers I predict. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog