Today is your day Boomer! It seems like a simple thing, but I think it is true.....very true. Boomers, let's appreciate the little things in life. For example, yesterday was a beautiful, sunny autumn day and I was doing chores in the back yard. I stopped and just sat there for awhile appreciating my land. You can see it in the picture. I have .7 acre, privacy on all sides, lots of greenery, a greenhouse, a trickling stream and picturesque tourist railway just beyond my property line, numerous big trees like my Weeping Willow, farm and wild animals close by, birds like pheasants and quail chirping away, a hot tub, a golden retriever playing fetch, outdoor and covered patios with comfortable chairs, and a beautiful view of a nearby mountain. Wow! Boomers, stop and smell the roses. Winter is almost here, so enjoy the now.......Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog