Today is your day Boomer! What would it take to get me back in an airplane? In this crazy world of continuing COVID, I think quite a few of the following measures: (1)reasonable prices for tickets (2)lots of empty seats around me (3)a mandatory double vax policy for passengers (4)increased staggering of flight times at airports to reduce congestion (5)ventilation upgrades on many airlines (6)easy-to-receive ticket reimbursements (7)and of course, better quality snacks and free alcoholic beverages......OK, skip this last one. Well, these are all great recommendations that will not happen....I think. In fact, I know they will not. So, for me it means another winter at home with no flight to the big island of Hawaii and its scenic volcanoes. No trip to Mexico for cenote swims, and no tennis and golf time in Arizona. Hmmmm....pandemic life, Boomers, goes on, and on, and on. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog