Today is your day Boomer! I am getting quite a few update requests on my health situation after my recent fall. You remember I suffered 4 broken ribs and a punctured lung 2 weeks ago...so here you go. I am better, much better, thank you very much. I am at home with my caring wife watching over me, I am back at work doing virtual meetings(3 hours last night!), I walked, albeit slowly, half an hour in the sunshine yesterday, I drove my truck for 5 minutes, I am completely off morphine and taking only Tylenol as a painkiller, I am eating less, but regular meals, I can go up-and-down stairs without a big issue, and I survived numerous coughs and two sneezes yesterday without too much pain. Oh yes, I have resumed my hot tubs and my physiotherapy starts in early December! Whoah, that is alot of improvement.....I would like to thank my many family members and friends for their concern, gifts, visits, phonecalls, emails, and just overall great support during this tough time. By the way, I am reading many books and improving my jigsaw puzzle skills too. Boomers, take my advice: watch out for those winter falls! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog