Today is your day Boomer! You know you are getting old when......the famous pop group ABBA has released its first album in 40 years, and just take a look at this picture. Benny and company are in their mid-70s and wow, do their look mature! I mean really, mature. OK, old. But, of course, we all remember them from the 1970s when they were bopping away with songs like Super Trooper, Mama Mia, and Chicquitita. I do admire them for making a comeback and when I listened to their new songs, they sounded very similar to their old tunes. That is awesome. No cracking voices and screwed-up notes on the guitar, just fun, poppish, light-hearted ABBA-sounding songs that I'm sure will sell bigtime. The album name, by the way, is "Voyage" and the first song is called "I Still Have Faith In You"......and yes, ABBA, we still have faith in your ability all these years later. And I still have faith in all Boomers being creative and energetic in their retirement years. You could say we are all on a Boomer voyage together! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog