Today is your day Boomer! It is a good news/bad news day as the clock strikes December 21....just four days before Christmas. A pessimist will state the following: oh no, it is the Winter Solstice, the shortest, darkest, dreariest day of the year. Oh darn, winter is now officially here, so it means three months of cold, snow, and ice. And oh rats, just 4 days before Xmas and my shopping isn't done! Meanwhile, the optimist(like me!) will say: December 21 is the shortest day of the year, so each day will be a couple of minutes longer from now on! Oh yes, winter means lots of skiing, snowshoeing, skating, and morning views from my hot tub like the one pictured here. And oh yeah, my daughter is coming home for Christmas today and she has done most of my Christmas shopping for my wife; she is my little elf! Wow, Boomers, this blog shows us life is all about "attitude". And we need to live life for happiness every day, even if it is dark, snowy, and gloomy. Happy Solstice and happy holidays! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog