Today is your day Boomer! Okay usually I take a day off from my blog on Sundays, but this sickened me so much I just had to share my thoughts?! This awful picture is a US Congressman from Kentucky posting on Twitter his family Chistmas picture. The caption underneath reads "Merry Christmas. PS Santa, please send ammo!" That is the politician, Thomas Massie, in the bottom left corner. Okay.....deep breath Dave. Is this guy the biggest idiot in the world?! This picture comes just a few days after America was shocked by the high school shootings in Michigan where a young teen killed 4 classmates and injured many others. Add to this, his parents have been arrested for somehow aiding their son in the killing spree! How insensitive, how stupid, how....how....?! And look at how Canada is so different from the United States. Would something like this happen in our country? I don't think so. Well, have a happy Sunday Boomers! Today, in my part of the world it is sunny, snowy, and crisp....great for hiking and forgetting about the idiots in our world. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog