Today is your day Boomer! Today I could talk about the the next wave of COVID.....the next freight train variant, Omicron, out of control and spreading rapidly across Canada. I could mention that cases could reach 2000 daily in B.C. by late December and I might add that our holiday season could be greatly effected....but I won't. Instead, how about some Baby Boomer comedy? Here is an excerpt from a book I read on Boomer Humour: Sam, Joe and Ben, three boomers, go out for a walk. Sam says, ''Windy, isn’t it?'' Joe says, ''No, it's Thursday.'' Ben says, ''So am I, let’s go for a drink.'' * New pick up line: Do I come here often? * Betty and her husband Bob have been married for 30 years. On their 55th birthdays, a fairy appears before them and grants them each one wish. Betty says, ''I'd like to spend a month in Hawaii.'' POOF! Two tickets to Maui appear in her hands. Bob says, ''I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me.'' POOF! He is suddenly 85. See picture and thanks to Glen for his comedic style and distraction from our seemingly-endless pandemic lives! The book is available on Amazon and might make a great Christmas gift! Hang-in there Boomers and don't watch too much Bonnie Henry on TV. Happy holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog