Today is your day Boomer! When I watched Tiger Woods make his amazing comeback in the world of golf last weekend, it really hit home. Tiger and his 12-year-old son Charlie competed in the PNC Championship in Florida only 10 months after the car accident that crippled the father and nearly cost him a leg. They scored 11 straight birdies on the final day and finished 2nd behind another duo that featured a college-level golf son, not a boy who isn't even a teen yet! What an accomplishment! It reminded me again of the importance of family. Imagine the support in the Woods Family as Tiger healed his broken legs....imagine the emotion of a doing a comeback with your son when the sports world was expecting so much from the game's greatest player. Tiger could have played like crap and his family would still be high-fiving him! Similarly, I have a strong family unit. We play golf, I just went through 4 broken ribs and a punctured lung in a sports accident, and my wife and kids were with me the whole way. And today, we all gather in-person for Christmas....and I am so thankful. Boomers, because of COVID our holiday gatherings can't be large this year...but they can still be very special! Family rules!!!!! Cheers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog