Today is your day Boomer! You still have 12 days before Christmas Boomers to sharpen-up your ukelele skills. And I don't mean your regular songs....your favs, the ones you play throughout the year. I mean Christmas songs! That's right, with family and friends coming over in the holidays, you can lead some of the festivities with a few festive songs. I downloaded 10 easy-to-play tunes yesterday with only 3-5 chords and started practicing....Christmas classics like Jingle Bells, Deck The Halls, Here Comes Santa Claus, and Frosty the Snowman! Now, if I can do it....so can you! And you know who would really appreciate it? Your grandkids, that's right...the ones who don't focus on the mistakes you make, but the effort you take. Good rhyme; maybe I could make a song out of that?! Cheers and have a happy musical Christmas with your family. P.S. Don't forget to practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog