Today is your day Boomer! Of course I would like to fly somewhere warm this winter! It is mid-January, slushy, cold, and depressing. But I also realize the idiots are out there in full force. People like the #1 mens tennis player in the world trying to get into Australia to play in the Australian Open without being vaccinated....I won't even mention his name, I am so angry. Thankfully he was deported. The group of Sunwing influencers from Quebec who partied on a flight all the way to Mexico with total disregard for other masked people on the trip. Thankfully, they were denied flights back home by two separate airlines. Then, I hear that 1700 people refused to wear masks on Canadian airline flights last year and only about half got fined. The biggest ticket was about 2000$, but most were much less and I understand the maximum penalty is 5000$! I say, DO IT.....give them the max right away and ban them from flights in-and-out of Canada for at least 3 years! These ignorant people need a big slap in the face and the way to do it is to hit their pocketbook! No one likes BIG fines, not even rich people. Boomers, I want to see that volcano in the picture; I want to go to the big island of Hawaii next winter....but right now, no way. I am wary of other people....I am frustrated with the mass-spreader Omicron, and I just won't fly right now. Maybe you are braver than me. Good luck and have a drink for me at that all-inclusive in Mexico. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog