Today is your day Boomer! It is Family Day weekend in many provinces in Canada and some Boomers may be headed to the "mall". Yes, a shopping experience with a spouse or extended family....maybe some grandkids tagging along. But for me, this is not fun. When I go shopping, I have a specific product in mind at a specific store, and if it is not there.....I go home. I don't really enjoy the experience of wandering from store-to-store....just looking. But many partners do. So, I have an idea for a compromise. Check out the picture and realize that some malls, somewhere, have "husband depositories". Yes, places to go with nice comfortable chairs, big screen TVs, laptop plug-in spots, and perhaps some food/drink options. Great! We need a "place", a comfortable place to endure the minutes, or even hours, when our spouses are browsing. Now to be fair, the sign should not say "husband"....it should allow anyone to enter this zone of relief. But it is a great idea; mall managers are thinking constructively, and let's face it, the more time spent in a mall means more money spent! Have I see one of these in Canada? Not yet....but husband Boomers, the possibilities are endless!! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog