Today is your day Boomer! "We woke up in a different world today,” Germany’s foreign minister said. And he was right. Sadly, Ukraine was invaded by Russia last night and Eastern Europe is on fire. Russian Leader Vladimir Putin is attacking from three sides and is threatening to use nukes if any nation intervenes militarily. It means all we can do is "sanction". Boomers, I don't know about you, but I went to bed sick to my stomach last night....I was so upset. I feel strongly for the innocent civilians of Ukraine caught-up in the middle of this. I'm sure many will see their family members get injured or die. For us, we can only watch, wonder, and feel empathy.....and hope that the war will not expand or last too long. And, yes, we can feel anger toward the aggressive, imperialist Putin! One other thing: can we please get away from disaster-after-disaster in our lives?! I will list the recent ones for you: COVID, COVID, COVID, trucker blockades, massive flooding, horrific forest fires, and the list goes on. Boomers, because of this war, we can expect even more inflation, higher gas prices, and a big stock market fall. Oh boy, give me some good news please.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog