Today is your day Boomer! Help Boomers, I would like more readers! When I started this Boomer Blog a few years ago, I was hoping it would blossom into something sizable. I write almost daily throughout the year on a variety of Boomer-focused topics like health, recreation, travel, and current events......but I only have about 50 dedicated viewers. Thank you so much if you are one of them; I know many of you are family and friends, so can I ask a favour please? Can you pass along the internet connections to any interested Baby Boomers you might know? Obviously, I am on FaceBook, which is the easiest way to access.....but you can relay my website address if your friend is not on social media. It is "todayisyourdayboomer@blogspot.com". I appreciate and look forward to more uplifting and interesting commentary on Boomer lives in our future! Thanks and cheers! By the way, Baby Boomers were born from 1946 to 1965.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog