Today is your day Boomer! Want to try something new....something fun, and something good for exercising the brain? Boomers, it is perfect for us! It is the new on-line game taking the world by storm...."Wordle". Invented in New York, by some guy named Wardle.....yes, I am not making this up, it is a 5-letter word guessing-game that is now being done almost daily by 14% of North Americans...and 5% of Boomers. The goal of Wordle, which is played on a website and not on an app, is to guess a different five-letter word every day. Users have six tries to guess the final word. When a player guesses the word, or ultimately fails to do so, they can share their results with a grid that shows how they did. So....many people share their results on social media. I don't, but I admit I am getting addicted to it. And here are a few tips: I play on "wordle unlimited"(it is free and user friendly), start with the same word every time(I use "sarge" and many other people use "crane"), use popular letters like "t" and vowels early in your game, and-of course-have fun! Boomers, a good challenging game to keep us sharp. Try it! Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog