Today is your day Boomer! I know many Boomers watch Jeopardy every night at 7:30 on ABC....but why watch now? Well, if your head has been stuck in the sand somewhere, you maybe haven't realized that a young Canadian is kicking butt on the American show! Mattea Roach of Toronto has won 20 straight nights as of Monday and has amassed almost a half million dollars in cash! Well...this is pretty exciting isn't it? What does Mattea think? "That's always going to be a part of how I'm remembered -- as this representative of Canada and the best Canadian to go on," she said in an interview with The Canadian Press ahead of her 13th game. "I hope someone someday is even more winning than I am." How good is she? I watched one night last week with my mother-in-law and Mattea answered the first six questions very quickly and without any competition.....she eventually won by 20 thousand dollars. She is now in 5th place for all-time wins, but is well behind Ken Jennings at 74 victories. She is also the best ever Canadian and only 23 years young! Way to go Mattea....yes Boomers, it is rivetting TV. Watch and see. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog