Today is your day Boomer! Remember that old Bobby McFerrin song "Don't Worry, Be Happy"? Need a reminder: *Here's a little song I wrote *You might want to sing it note for note *Don't worry, be happy *In every life we have some trouble *But when you worry you make it double *Don't worry, be happy *Don't worry, be happy now.... Boomers, I really think aging is all about attitude. Yes, we all have aches and pains: arthritis, a bad back, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, etc. But how do we deal with it? Yup, get medical help, persist and push through those iffy days with a positive attitude! *Now there is this song I wrote *I hope you learned note for note *Like good little children, don't worry, be happy *Now listen to what I said, in your life expect some trouble *When you worry you make it double *But don't worry, be happy, be happy now.... It often IS all about attitude, dude! So, don't worry so much, be more happy Boomers, and cheers to life!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog