Today is your day Boomer! I took a few days this past weekend and went fishing. Yup, all by myself to a back-country lake in BC Interior. Thanks to my older brother for letting me hang my sleeping bag and fishin' rod at his cabin! It was perfect for Boomers. Eagles, ospreys, loons, and herons divebombing fish, calm warm weather, great late afternoon/early evening trout fishing, and very few people. I slept, fished, kayaked, read a book, went for walks, and sat on the porch with a cold brew for hours on end. It was marvellous....great for the heart and soul. Lots of reflection time and something I think we all need....from time-to-time, time spent just by ourself. By the way, all the fish I caught were BIG (11-14 inches), and that is not just a "fish story". Besides, I was the only one there who could verify my tale. Thanks again bro! Boomers, get out and fish this summer/fall all by your lonesome. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog