Today is your day Boomer! You know you are having a bad day when.......? Yeh, for me, it might be when I stub my toe, get a sunburn, or run out of gas. For the man in this picture, it was the first global case of a person with COVID, Monkeypox, and HIV at the same time. A 36 year-old Italian man who went on holiday in a crowded city in Spain and had unprotected sex. Whew. This world is pretty tough right now, and this makes me think of a comment from a friend I heard recently. He said pretty soon all of us will have had COVID.....and I say NO because many Boomers, like me, are still taking lots of precautions: hand washing, masking up indoors, avoiding crowds etc. The world is still experiencing over one million new COVID cases every day! Don't fool yourself, it is not over. Medical expects are predicting another possible wave this fall and we have to be ready....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog